The Otis Elite® delivers top notch performance and durability to the avid gun user by ensuring a proper Breech-to-Muzzle® cleaning experience unique to the Otis® Brand. This universal gun cleaning kit comes complete with over 60 components for all rifles, pistols, shotguns and inline muzzleloaders, including a full Tactical cleaning kit all contained in a lightweight, portable case. Made in the USA and built to last, the Otis Elite® is a must-have addition to any collection.
- Cleans all rifles/pistols/shotguns/inline muzzleloaders with 100% cotton 2” & 3” patches, 3 slotted tips & 2 patch savers®
- 16 firearm specific bronze bore brushes with size marked on brush stem (.17, .22 limited breech, .22/.223, .243-.260, .270/7mm, .30-06/.300/30-30/.308, .338-.35, .357-38 cal/9mm, .40/10mm, .44/.45, .50 cal, .410ga, 28ga, 20ga, 16ga, 12/10ga)
- 8”, 12” and 36” aircraft grade Memory-Flex® cables and thread connector for proper Breech-to-Muzzle® cleaning
- Small & large obstruction removers knock out mud, snow, stuck casings; small t-handle & stud included for small caliber cleaning
- .223 cal/5.56mm chamber brush, pin punch, end brush, straight pick, locking lug scraper, scraper, short AP brush, double end AP brush and male & female rod for more precise cleaning
- Lens tissue, lens spray, lens brush and lens cloth for optics care
- Also includes microfiber gun cloth, chamber flag, (2) 0.5 fl.oz. Shooter's Choice FP-10 Lubricant Elite® CLP & instruction manual
- Complete Tactical cleaning kit in compact soft pack cases included with 6 brushes, 3 cables, 2” & 3” patches, 0.5 fl.oz. Shooter's Choice FP-10 Lubricant Elite®, chamber flag
- All items packed neatly in a 15 1/4" x 8 3/4" x 4 1/2" nylon bag with carry handle
- No Nonsense Warranty
- Made in the USA
All orders will ship out within 2 business days of receipt. Orders over a certain value are shipped with a signature required upon delivery.
High value orders will be shipped via UPS.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
The customer will be responsible for return shipping costs unless the item arrived damaged or is defective. Initial shipping costs paid by the customer are not refundable.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. Any accessories that were included when the order was delivered must be included when the order is returned. The customer will be charged for any missing accessories.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.