This comprehensive cleaning kit is a must-have for Glock owners. Contains all the tools to clean, maintain and service 9mm, .40 cal and .45 cal Glock pistols. Clean from Breech-to-Muzzle® with the included Memory-Flex® cable and components, utilize the Ripcord® in the field for a quick, one-pass clean or punch a patch with the pistol loop rod. This kit takes your maintenance to the next level with an 8-in-1 pistol T-Tool for resetting pins, pushing take down pins, front site adjustment and more. Ensure a complete clean of even magazines with the included magazine plate removal tool. Customize your Glock with a patriotic slide back plate.
- Must-have for any Glock owner
- Cleans & maintains .38cal/9mm, .40cal/10mm & .45cal Glock pistols
- Breech-to-Muzzle® clean with 3 bronze & 3 nylon bore brushes, slotted tip, obstruction remover, Memory-Flex® cable and patches
- Get a thorough cleaning in the field with the 3 included Ripcords® (9mm, .40cal, and .45cal)
- Steel Pistol loop rod and square patches for an additional cleaning method
- FP-10 Lubricant Elite® cleans, lubricates and protects
- Nylon AP Brush with double ends for large surface scrubbing or precise, detailed cleaning
- 8-in-1 pistol T-Tool for resetting pins, pushing takedown pins, front site adjustment and more
- Easily remove the magazine plate for cleaning & maintenance with the included tool
- BONUS Slide Back Plate to customize your Glock ($24.99 value) - Compatible with Gen 3 and 4 models. Excludes 42, 43, 43x, 48, Gen 1, 2 and 5
All orders will ship out within 2 business days of receipt. Orders over a certain value are shipped with a signature required upon delivery.
High value orders will be shipped via UPS.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
The customer will be responsible for return shipping costs unless the item arrived damaged or is defective. Initial shipping costs paid by the customer are not refundable.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. Any accessories that were included when the order was delivered must be included when the order is returned. The customer will be charged for any missing accessories.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.