Keep your firearms clean, clear, and ready to go with The Defender™ Series cleaning system, containing everything you need for a quick, one-pass clean to a full breakdown. The dual caliber cleaning system cleans and maintains all .308 cal/7.62mm rifles and 9mm pistols with three different cleaning methods, including the Ripcord® for a quick, one-pass clean, solid rods and everything you need for a Breech-to-Muzzle® clean with our Memory-Flex® cables, 100% cotton patches and brass components.
This kit includes:
- .308 cal/7.62mm and 9mm Ripcords® for quick, one-pass cleaning
- 100% cotton and panoply 3” patches (10 each) with large slotted tip and obstruction remover
- .308 cal/7.62mm and 9mm bronze bore brushes with size marked on brush stem
- 8” and 30” aircraft grade Memory-Flex® cables for proper Breech-to-Muzzle® cleaning
- Blue Nylon All Purpose Brush removes fresh carbon or powder residue but won’t scratch your firearm finish
- .308 cal/7.62mm chamber brush for more precise cleaning
- 8-32 thread solid rod set
- Also includes 0.5 fl.oz. of Shooter's Choice FP-10 Lubricant Elite® and instruction manual
- All items packed neatly in a 10”x4”x2” soft pack case
- No Nonsense Warranty
- Made in the USA
All orders will ship out within 2 business days of receipt. Orders over a certain value are shipped with a signature required upon delivery.
High value orders will be shipped via UPS.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
The customer will be responsible for return shipping costs unless the item arrived damaged or is defective. Initial shipping costs paid by the customer are not refundable.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. Any accessories that were included when the order was delivered must be included when the order is returned. The customer will be charged for any missing accessories.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.