Perfect for speedy target acquisition, it's easy to see why shooters of all kinds love the Lucid Optics P7 Weapons Optic 4x Rifle Scope with Built-In Picatinny Mount with the innovative P7 reticle. With a sighting circle and framing wedges in the reticle, these Fixed Power Rifle Scopes developed by Lucid Optics can be adjusted for brightness with 10 pre-set levels that allow you to gain a precise hold on your target in all lighting conditions. The built-in Picatinny rail mount ensures the most reliable and solid mounting with the Lucid Optics P7 Weapons Optic 4x Picatinny Scope, for a quick and sturdy installation time and time again. By shutting off automatically after 2 hours, the Lucid Optics P7 Weapons Optic 4x Waterproof Rifle Scope preserves the power of your single AA battery and keeps your scope working flawlessly when you need it most.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Auto Brightness Sensor - So the operator does not have to take a hand off the weapon to manipulate the reticle brightness when going from a bright environment to a darker one
- Reversible Mounting Pins - We made the mounting pins reversible so the Bull Pup weapons can utilize the HD7 without cracking the knuckles of the operator when the bolt carrier needs charged
- AA Battery - An economical and readily available power source for offering over 2500 hours on a single AA battery
- Mounting - A robust Picatinny rail mount is built in for secure and rock solid mounting to most weapons platforms
- Waterproof, Shockproof & Fogproof - Because you never know what environmental conditions you will be in when you need to rely on your weapon system
- Adjustable Ocular Focus
- Chemical rubber armor
- Easy access, leashed battery cap
- Auto shut off after 2 hours
- Exposed 1/2 MOA adjustments
- Reversible mounting pins
- 10 brightness levels
- Optical coating FBMC Multi Coated
All orders will ship out within 2 business days of receipt. Orders over a certain value are shipped with a signature required upon delivery.
High value orders will be shipped via UPS.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
The customer will be responsible for return shipping costs unless the item arrived damaged or is defective. Initial shipping costs paid by the customer are not refundable.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. Any accessories that were included when the order was delivered must be included when the order is returned. The customer will be charged for any missing accessories.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.