The Fenix LD30 is an extremely powerful compact flashlight that can blast a maximum 1600 lumens, 673 feet (205 meters). At only 4.3” long, the LD30 is the perfect size everyday carry EDC flashlight. Quickly activate the flashlight with its tactical tail switch and then cycle through the lighting modes with the side switch. The LD30 flashlight is powered by one 18650 li-ion battery or two CR123As. Other features include a two-position body clip, battery level indicator, and it is IP68 rated waterproof/dustproof.
Additional Features of the Fenix LD30
- LUMINUS SST40 LED (cool white) with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Powered by a 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery, two CR123A Lithium batteries can be used for emergency.
- 1600 maximum lumens output and 205 meters beam distance.
- High-performance reliable outdoor flashlight with small size and light weight.
- Boot-up battery level indication and low-voltage warning.
- Instant power activation with momentary on tactical tail switch.
- Simple output selection with side switch.
- Intelligent overheat protection against high surface temperature.
- Low-voltage warning reminds when battery replacement needed.
- Ultra-thin optical lens with coating process.
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion.
- Intelligent Memory recalls last used output
- Two-way body clip for versatile attachment.
- Made of durable high-strength and oxidation-resistance aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
|Lumen Output||5 Levels: 30 to 1600 Lumens|
|Illumination Source||1 x LED|
|Estimated Runtime||1.3 to 70.3 Hour|
|Battery Type||1 x 18650 Lithium-Ion or
2 x CR123A Lithium-Ion
|Water Resistance||Waterproof to 6.6' / 2 m, IP68|
|Impact Resistance||Yes, 3.3' / 1.0 m|
|Bezel Diameter||1.0" / 2.5 cm|
|Dimensions||ø: 0.9 x L: 4.3" / ø: 2.3 x L: 10.9 cm|
|Weight||2.1 oz. / 60 g (Without Batteries)|
All orders will ship out within 2 business days of receipt. Orders over a certain value are shipped with a signature required upon delivery.
High value orders will be shipped via UPS.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
The customer will be responsible for return shipping costs unless the item arrived damaged or is defective. Initial shipping costs paid by the customer are not refundable.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. Any accessories that were included when the order was delivered must be included when the order is returned. The customer will be charged for any missing accessories.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.