The Fenix E30R rechargeable flashlight is a hi-performance flashlight in a compact, everyday carry design. Less than 4″ long, this flashlight can blast a maximum 1600 lumens a distance of 666ft (203m). Powered by an included 18650 (3500mAh) Li-ion battery, this E30R is fully rechargeable via its magnetic charging port. Convenient side switch activates all lighting modes and includes a battery level indicator—helping you always know the status of your battery. Waterproof and dustproof, the Fenix E30R will be your go-to everyday carry flashlight.
Additional Features of the Fenix E30R
- LUMINUS SST40 LED (cool white) with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Max 1600 lumens and 203 meters beam distance.
- Powered by one 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery, two CR123A Lithium batteries can be used in emergency.
- Magnetic charging with included magnetic charging cable – 3 hours for fully charged.
- Included one Fenix ARB-L18-3500 rechargeable Li-ion battery.
- Automobile ultrathin optical lens coating process.
- Multiple ways of lockout function to avoid accidental activation.
- One switch control – easy and fast operation.
- Intelligent overheat protection against high surface temperature .
- Low voltage warning reminds when battery charging or replacement is needed.
- Made of durable high-strength and oxidation-resistance aluminum
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
|Lumen Output||5 Levels: 30 to 1600 Lumens|
|Illumination Source||1 x White LED|
|Input Charging Port||Magnetic|
|Estimated Runtime||18650 Lithium-Ion: 1.5 to 70.5 Hours|
|Battery Type||1 x 18650 Lithium-Ion or
2 x CR123A Lithium-Ion
|Internal Battery Capacity||3500 mAh|
|Charging Time||3 Hours|
|Material of Construction||Aluminum|
|Water Resistance||Waterproof to 6.6' / 2 m, IP68|
|Impact Resistance||Yes, 3.3' / 1.0 m|
|Bezel Diameter||1.0" / 2.5 cm|
|Dimensions||ø: 0.9 x L: 3.8" / ø: 2.3 x L: 9.7 cm|
|Weight||1.8 oz. / 51 g (Without Battery)|
All orders will ship out within 2 business days of receipt. Orders over a certain value are shipped with a signature required upon delivery.
High value orders will be shipped via UPS.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
The customer will be responsible for return shipping costs unless the item arrived damaged or is defective. Initial shipping costs paid by the customer are not refundable.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. Any accessories that were included when the order was delivered must be included when the order is returned. The customer will be charged for any missing accessories.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.