Designed with a short length, a large objective, and a wide zoom range, EOTech's 5-25x50 Vudu Precision Riflescope is an ideal optic for your mid- to long-range hunting and shooting needs that gives you precise shot placement with the room to stack it with thermal and NV devices on your rail. The combination of exceptional glass and optical coatings ensures views remain bright and clear, with sharp contrast, accurate color transmission, and crisp clarity at all powers and in any light condition. Its MRAD-based first focal plane reticle is optimized for shooting at all distances and is complemented by 0.1 MRAD impact point correction and wide adjustment ranges on both turrets.
- Wide and powerful 5-25x zoom magnification is ideally suited for long-range shooting and hunting
- Large 50mm objective lens provides the light-gathering capacity required to keep views crisp and bright when viewing the smallest targets at extreme distances on maximum magnification; it also keeps views bright in challenging light conditions such as during the pre-dawn and late-dusk hours when game is most active
- XC High-Density glass delivers clarity, resolution, and contrast
- Broadband anti-reflection coatings for better image brightness, clarity, and detail
- 23.3-foot field of view at 100 yards on 5x; 4.7 feet on 25x
- First focal plane placement is ideal for long-range precision hunting and shooting. The reticle size changes in proportion to the magnification and maintains consistent subtensions throughout the zoom range
- MIL-based ranging reticle
- Specifically designed for long-range shooters
- Open upper half provides a free and uncluttered field of view
- Hash marks and stadia lines on horizontal axis
- Lower half offers a variety of markings for bullet drop, wind corrections, spotting, and ranging
- Illuminated dots on the center point and lower portion aid BDC and other adjustments in low light
- 10 brightness levels ensure the aiming point can be seen in bright daylight or in challenging light
- Automatically enters "sleep mode" after 2 hours of inactivity
- Runs on one included CR2032 coin cell battery
|Focal Plan||First Focal Plan|
|Eye Relief||5x: 75-94 mm (2.96- 3.71 in)
25x: 83-92 mm (3.27 - 3.63 in)
|Exit Pupil||5x: 5.5 mm (.22 in)
25x: 2.1 mm (.08 in)
|Field-Of-View (Degrees)||5x: 4.45 degrees
25x: 0.88 degrees
|Field-Of-View (@100 Yards)||5x: 7.1 m (23.3 ft.)
25x: 1.43 (4.7 ft.)
|Exterior Finish||Flat Black; Type III anodized|
|Auto Power-Down to Sleep Mode||
Approximately 2 hours
|Battery Life, Typical Time of Use at Room Temperature||
Approximately 500 hours at middle brightness setting 5*
285 mm (11.2 in)
|Weight w/ Battery||
835 g (29.5 oz.)
|Country of Origin||Made in Japan|
All orders will ship out within 2 business days of receipt. Orders over a certain value are shipped with a signature required upon delivery.
High value orders will be shipped via UPS.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
The customer will be responsible for return shipping costs unless the item arrived damaged or is defective. Initial shipping costs paid by the customer are not refundable.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. Any accessories that were included when the order was delivered must be included when the order is returned. The customer will be charged for any missing accessories.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.