The Helos BTR 1-4.5×24 riflescope family is specially designed for service rifle matches with short and mid range applications in mind. The scope is loaded with robust turrets that have 23 MOA travel-per-rotation, true zero stop and revolution locking feature, and fully multi-coated lenses. The revolution locking feature limits the Up Adjustment of your elevation turret within one revolution from your zero position, while still providing total 23 MOA adjustment that is more than enough for your target at 600 yard. This feature eliminates any second-guessing you might have on which turn you are at on your elevation turret. The ATSR3 reticle is specially designed for the service rifle matches with the center circle at right size that fits most of your targets and the center dot for precision and horizontal line for wind hold over.
|Athlon 1-4.5x24 Helos BTR 30mm Riflescope|
|Objective Lens Diameter (mm):||24|
|Reticle:||ATSR3 SFP IR MIL, Glass Etched|
|Lens Coating:||Wide Band Fully Multicoated|
|Extra Coating:||Xtra Protective Coating|
|Tube Material:||6061 Aluminum|
|Tube Diameter (mm):||30|
|Exit Pupil (mm):||12.2 - 5.2|
|Eye Relief (in):||3.2|
|Field of View @ 100 yds. (ft.):||100 - 22|
|Click Value (MOA):||.25|
|Adjustment Range Per Rotation (MOA):||23|
|Effective Elevation Adjustment (MOA):||23|
|Total Windage Adjustment (MOA):||80|
|Parallax Adjustment (yds.):||Side Focus - 10 to infinity|
- Precision Zero Stop System: The system allows you to lock down your zero position and dial back to it with a sharp and precise stop right at your zero mark even you are turning it in pitch-dark or blinded folded. Revolution Lock: The system allows you to lock down your zero position and dial back to it within one rotation turn. It limits the total up adjustment within one rotation to eliminate second-guessing on which turn you have dialed up.
- Illuminated Reticle: The illuminated reticle provides greater visibility during dusk and dawn and other low ambient light environment.
- Etched Glass Reticle: Reticle etched on the glass that provides excellent backing support for complex reticle design and offers great durability and much higher shock resistance to recoil.
- Fully Multicoated: Fully Multicoated optics effectively reduces reflected light and increases the transmission of light giving you a brighter image than normal single coated lenses.
- 6061 T6 Aluminum: The 6061T6 aircraft grade aluminum tube that has exceptional strength and superior mechanical integrity will protect these world class optics no matter what punishment you throw at it.
- Heat Treated One Piece Tube Construction: Heat treated one piece tube gives the scope extra strength over multi-piece tubes. A one piece tube also is better at keeping moisture out thus keeping your scope fog proof for the life of the product.
- Waterproof: Waterproof to protect the scope in the harshest weather conditions or if accidentally submerged underwater.
- Fog proof: Fog proof to allow you to immediately engage your target when you take your rifle to cold ambient temperature from warm inside.
- Shockproof: Robust mechanical system with special designs on both control and erector system that give you the ultimate recoil resistance to withstand 1000G recoil for 1000 times.
- Argon Purged: Argon Purging uses the inertia gas with bigger size molecules to purge any moisture out of the tube giving you better waterproofing and thermal stability.
All orders will ship out within 2 business days of receipt. Orders over a certain value are shipped with a signature required upon delivery.
High value orders will be shipped via UPS.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
The customer will be responsible for return shipping costs unless the item arrived damaged or is defective. Initial shipping costs paid by the customer are not refundable.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. Any accessories that were included when the order was delivered must be included when the order is returned. The customer will be charged for any missing accessories.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.