The Rokinon 50mm f/1.4 AF FE Lens is a fast standard prime designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless digital cameras. The bright f/1.4 maximum aperture is well suited to controlling depth of field for selective focus imagery, and also suits working in low-light conditions. The optical design incorporates three aspherical elements to minimize spherical aberrations for cleaner, clearer image quality and an Ultra Multi-Coating has also been applied to limit flare and ghosting when working in strong lighting conditions. The lens' autofocus motor works in conjunction with Sony cameras' AF systems for quick and precise focusing performance, and manual focus override is also available for more refined control. A versatile normal-length lens, this lens mixes a fast, bright design with autofocus to present an ideal all-around optic.
- A standard prime designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless digital cameras, this lens can also be used on APS-C models where it will provide a 75mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright, fast f/1.4 maximum aperture excels in low-light conditions and also affords increased control over depth of field for working with selective focus techniques.
- Three aspherical elements are incorporated in the optical design to control spherical aberrations for increased clarity and resolution from edge to edge.
- An Ultra Multi-Coating has been applied to individual elements in order to reduce flare and ghosting for increased contrast and a neutral color balance.
- The integrated autofocus motor works in conjunction with Sony cameras' focusing systems for quick, accurate, and precise AF control. Manual focus override is also available for refining your focus position.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
|Model name||AF 50mm F1.4 FE|
|Aperture range||F1.4 ~ 16|
|Lens optical construction||9 Elements in 8 Groups|
|Special lens||3 Aspherical|
|Minimum focusing distance||0.45m (1.47ft)|
|Maximum magnification ratio||x 0.15|
|Number of blades||9|
|Angle of view||Full Frame||47˚|
All orders will ship out within 2 business days of receipt. Orders over a certain value are shipped with a signature required upon delivery.
High value orders will be shipped via UPS.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
The customer will be responsible for return shipping costs unless the item arrived damaged or is defective. Initial shipping costs paid by the customer are not refundable.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. Any accessories that were included when the order was delivered must be included when the order is returned. The customer will be charged for any missing accessories.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.