Expand your imaging capabilities with the compact ultra-wide view provided by the Rokinon AF 35mm f/2.8 FE Lens for full-frame Sony E-mount cameras. This optic is fast for its class with an f/2.8 maximum aperture which will help users work in low-light conditions. It incorporates three aspherical and two extra-low dispersion elements to reduce aberrations for clean, sharp images. It also uses an Ultra Multi-Coating and integrated lens hood to minimize the impact of flare and ghosting. The lens offers an autofocus motor optimized for use with Sony cameras to provide fast, accurate performance and it has manual focus override for making tweaks while in AF mode. Additionally, the lens features a rounded 7-blade diaphragm for smooth out-of-focus elements.
- Combining an ultra-wide angle of view with a relatively fast f/2.8 aperture, this 35mm lens makes a great option for Sony shooters looking to get a unique perspective that is well suited to architecture, landscapes, and more.
- Three aspherical elements are utilized in the optical design to control spherical aberrations for increased clarity and resolution from edge to edge.
- Two extra-low dispersion glass elements help to reduce chromatic aberrations; improve overall image sharpness, clarity, and color fidelity; and also help to minimize the overall weight of the lens.
- UMC Ultra Multi-Coating has been applied to individual elements in order to reduce flare and ghosting for increased contrast and a neutral color balance.
- Its autofocusing action works in conjunction with Sony cameras' focusing systems for quick, accurate, and precise AF control. Manual focus override is also available for refining your focus position.
- The rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
Thanks to cutting edge optical technology, at only 1.2” in length and weighing only 3.02oz, this Rokinon is packed with features for outstanding image quality. Featuring seven elements in six groups, two aspherical lenses and one high refractive lens plus Ultra Multi Coating, it’s smaller and lighter than the Sony/Zeiss 35mm f2.8, yet offers equally impressive image quality at less than ½ the price!
Thanks to its compact and lightweight build, the Rokinon AF 35mm F2.8 FE lens is perfect to carry around whether you are on the go or need a daily photo lens. In addition to its compact design for mirrorless cameras, you can take full advantage of full-frame screen and sharp image quality.
|Model name||AF 35mm F2.8 FE|
|Aperture range||F2.8 ~ 22|
|Lens optical construction||7 Elements in 6 groups|
|Special lens||2 ASP, 1 HR|
|Minimum focusing distance||0.35m (13.8")|
|Maximum magnification ratio||x 0.12|
|Filter Size||49mm - 40.5mm with Hood|
|Number of blades||7|
|Angle of View||Full Frame||63.10˚|
All orders will ship out within 2 business days of receipt. Orders over a certain value are shipped with a signature required upon delivery.
High value orders will be shipped via UPS.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
The customer will be responsible for return shipping costs unless the item arrived damaged or is defective. Initial shipping costs paid by the customer are not refundable.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. Any accessories that were included when the order was delivered must be included when the order is returned. The customer will be charged for any missing accessories.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.