The Rokinon AF 24mm F2.8 lens was designed specifically for Sony full frame mirrorless cameras with a focus on three main features: optical quality, portability, and silent autofocus. Optically, the lens is made up of 7 elements in 7 groups that has been optimally arranged for portability and to deliver high resolution from the center to the corners of the image. Three Aspherical plus two High Refractive Index elements and Rokinon’s Ultra Multi-Coating techniques are utilized to minimize chromatic aberrations and unnecessary light dispersion. Auto focusing is quiet, fast and accurate and a manual focus override allows for more refined control when necessary. Weighing only about 3.3oz and its inconspicuous size make it ideal for travel and perfect for stealthy street shooting. Additional features include a minimum focusing distance of 9.5” and an internal focusing design that prevents the front of the lens from rotating for easy use of polarizers. For the Sony Alpha a6000/a5000 series or other Sony APS-C cameras, its 24mm focal length is equivalent to approximately 36mm, providing the same features with a more moderate wide angle of view. The Rokinon AF 24mm F2.8 for Sony E comes equipped with a reversible lens hood, lens caps, and a custom fitted case.
- Compact and lightweight wide angle prime designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras that also provides a 36mm equivalent focal length with Sony APS-C sensor models.
- Maximum f/2.8 aperture helps to achieve a highly portable form factor while remaining fast enough for use in a variety of lighting conditions.
- Special element types including 3 Aspherical and 2 High Refractive Index help to control spherical aberrations and distortions for improved sharpness, resolution, and clarity.from the center to the corners of the image.
- An Ultra Multi-Coating has been applied to individual elements in order to reduce flare and ghosting for increased contrast and a neutral color balance.
- The integrated autofocus motor works in conjunction with Sony cameras' focusing systems for quick, accurate, and precise AF control. Manual focus override is also available for refining your focus position.
- Internal focusing design maintains the overall lens length and prevents the front of the lens from rotating for easier filter use.
- Seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- The included lens hood helps to maintain contrast and reduce flare and ghosting.
The compact and light-weight design offers the portability and comfort needed for a long day. This lens would be the best choice for daily photographers who want to capture everyday moments with a high-resolution. The Rokinon AF 24mm F2.8 FE features the both a fast and accurate Auto Focus and the minimum focusing distance of 0.24m, it’s ideal for outdoor events and also close-up photos such as travel, sports events, ,landscape, selfie, pet, portrait, food and etc.
Rokinon Lens Stations are designed exclusively for use with Rokinon AF lenses. They allow you to connect Rokinon AF lenses to your computer and with the use of downloadable for free Rokinon Lens Manager Software you can:
- Update lens firmware
- Calibrate and customize focus parameters
- Calibrate and customize aperture parameters
|Model name||AF 24mm F2.8 FE|
|Aperture range||F2.8 ~ 22|
|Lens optical construction||7 Elements in 7 Groups|
|Special lens||3 ASP, 2 HR|
|Minimum focusing distance||0.24m (0.79ft)|
|Maximum magnification ratio||x 0.13|
|Number of blades||7|
|Angle of view||Full Frame||82.1˚|
|Weight without lens cap, hood||93g|
Focal Length: 24mm
All orders will ship out within 2 business days of receipt. Orders over a certain value are shipped with a signature required upon delivery.
High value orders will be shipped via UPS.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
The customer will be responsible for return shipping costs unless the item arrived damaged or is defective. Initial shipping costs paid by the customer are not refundable.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. Any accessories that were included when the order was delivered must be included when the order is returned. The customer will be charged for any missing accessories.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.