This bundle of autofocus primes for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras includes the Ultra Wide Angle AF 14mm f/2.8 FE, and the Bright Normal AF 50mm f/1.4 FE. This bundle also includes the Rokinon Lens Station for Sony E.
14mm F2.8 AF Full Frame Ultra Wide Angle
Expand your imaging capabilities with the ultra-wide-angle view provided by the Rokinon AF 14mm f/2.8 AF FE full-frame Sony E-mount lens. Designed specifically for the unique rear element to sensor distance of Sony E mount full frame mirrorless cameras, and with a bright f/2.8 maximum aperture, this ultra-wide achieves optimal performance with reduced size and weight.
It’s IF (Internal Focusing) auto focus system offers fast, quiet and accurate focus detection with manual override capability. UMC anti-reflective coatings, three Aspherical and two ED lens elements combine to attenuate chromatic and spherical aberrations for outstanding image clarity, contrast and color fidelity with high resolution from the center to the corners of the image.
Additional features include a durable all metal housing with an ergonomically designed grip, a built in lens hood and full compatibility with APS-C-Sony E-mount cameras, where it will provide an equivalent focal length of 21mm.
- With an ultra-wide angle of view plus a relatively fast f/2.8 aperture, this 14mm lens makes a great choice for Sony owners looking to get a unique perspective that is well suited to architecture, landscapes, and more.
- The optical design utilizes three aspherical elements to control spherical aberrations for increased clarity and resolution from the center to the edges.
- Two Extra-low Dispersion glass elements work to reduce chromatic aberrations; improve overall image sharpness, clarity, and color fidelity; and reduce weight.
- All elements are Ultra Multi coated to attenuate ghosting, increase contrast and provide neutral color balance.
|Model name||AF 14mm F2.8 FE|
|Aperture range||F2.8 ~ 22|
|Lens optical construction||14 Elements in 10 groups|
|Special lens||3 ASP, 2 ED|
|Minimum focusing distance||0.20m (0.66ft)|
|Maximum magnification ratio||x 0.12|
|Number of blades||7|
|Angle of view||Full Frame||113.9˚|
50mm F1.4 AF Full Frame
The Rokinon 50mm f/1.4 AF FE Lens is a fast standard prime designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless digital cameras. The bright f/1.4 maximum aperture is well suited to controlling depth of field for selective focus imagery, and also suits working in low-light conditions. The optical design incorporates three aspherical elements to minimize spherical aberrations for cleaner, clearer image quality and an Ultra Multi-Coating has also been applied to limit flare and ghosting when working in strong lighting conditions. The lens' autofocus motor works in conjunction with Sony cameras' AF systems for quick and precise focusing performance, and manual focus override is also available for more refined control. A versatile normal-length lens, this lens mixes a fast, bright design with autofocus to present an ideal all-around optic.
- A standard prime designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless digital cameras, this lens can also be used on APS-C models where it will provide a 75mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright, fast f/1.4 maximum aperture excels in low-light conditions and also affords increased control over depth of field for working with selective focus techniques.
- Three aspherical elements are incorporated in the optical design to control spherical aberrations for increased clarity and resolution from edge to edge.
- An Ultra Multi-Coating has been applied to individual elements in order to reduce flare and ghosting for increased contrast and a neutral color balance.
- The integrated autofocus motor works in conjunction with Sony cameras' focusing systems for quick, accurate, and precise AF control. Manual focus override is also available for refining your focus position.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
|Model name||AF 50mm F1.4 FE|
|Aperture range||F1.4 ~ 16|
|Lens optical construction||9 Elements in 8 Groups|
|Special lens||3 Aspherical|
|Minimum focusing distance||0.45m (1.47ft)|
|Maximum magnification ratio||x 0.15|
|Number of blades||9|
|Angle of view||Full Frame||47˚|
All orders will ship out within 2 business days of receipt. Orders over a certain value are shipped with a signature required upon delivery.
High value orders will be shipped via UPS.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
The customer will be responsible for return shipping costs unless the item arrived damaged or is defective. Initial shipping costs paid by the customer are not refundable.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. Any accessories that were included when the order was delivered must be included when the order is returned. The customer will be charged for any missing accessories.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.