Boasting a new compact and sleek design with matte black finish, ROKINON CINE DSX lenses offer additional welcome features including a rounded nine blade aperture for even smoother circular bokeh.
Lens mounts are now weather sealed, and Cine DSX lenses are even available in Canon RF mount. In addition, DSX lenses are fully compatible in terms of color rendition and gear placement with ROKINON CINE DS lenses.
With full frame coverage, fast apertures, and optical designs utilizing special elements, DSX lenses support the increased capabilities of the latest DSLR, Mirrorless, Cine camera systems, and drones. ROKINON CINE DSX lenses are the perfect choice for independent filmmakers, project directors, and professional cinematographers.
ROKINON CINE LENS FEATURES
- Calibration in T-stops
- Tight color matching
- Silky smooth long focus throws for precise focus control
- Non-rotating front designs facilitates easy use of filters, polarizers, and hoods
- Apertures are de-clicked for precise, smooth and silent operation
- Left and right side focusing and aperture scales let you work from either side
- Industry standard 0.8MOD gearing with uniform DSX and DS series focus and aperture gear placement enable fast lens changes when using follow focus devices
- High Refractive Index, Extra Low Dispersion, Aspherical and Hybrid Aspherical elements are utilized to reduce aberrations, and produce clear, and vibrant images
ADDITIONAL ROKINON CINE DSX LENS FEATURES
- A new compact and sleek design with a matte black finish
- Rounded nine blade apertures that deliver even smoother circular bokeh
- Enhanced lens markings with focal lengths visible from the sides of the lens
- Two year warranty
- The focusing gear is designed wider and feels more comfortable when gripped for focus pulling by hand
- Weather sealed lens mounts protect the most vulnerable gap between the lens and camera mount (Nikon F mount is not weather sealed)
|Product||135mm T2.2 Cine DSX|
|Optical Construction||11 Elements in 7 Groups|
|Negative Size||24 x 36 mm|
|Angle of View||Full Frame (1:1x)||18.8°|
|Minimum Focusing Distance (∞ ~)||0.8 m||2.62 ft|
|Filter Size (mm)||77mm|
|Aperture Angle||Nikon F||52.5°|
|Weather Sealing||Nikon F||No|
|Size||Canon EF||84.0 x 122.1 mm|
|Sony E||84.0 x 148.1 mm|
|Nikon F||84.0 x 119.6 mm|
|Fuji X||84.0 x 148.4 mm|
|MFT||84.0 x 146.9 mm|
|Weight||Canon EF||866.4 g||1.91 lb|
|Sony E||918.2 g||2.02 lb|
|Nikon F||850.4 g||1.87 lb|
|Fuji X||912.0 g||2.01 lb|
|MFT||908.4 g||2.00 lb|
|Canon EF||Sony E||Nikon F||Fuji X||MFT||Canon EF||Others|
|Length||0.8 mm||10 mm||4 mm||46.8 mm||10.5 mm||36.5 mm||8 mm||36.8 mm||35.3 mm||73.6 mm||70.4 mm||73.6 mm|
All orders will ship out within 2 business days of receipt. Orders over a certain value are shipped with a signature required upon delivery.
High value orders will be shipped via UPS.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
The customer will be responsible for return shipping costs unless the item arrived damaged or is defective. Initial shipping costs paid by the customer are not refundable.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. Any accessories that were included when the order was delivered must be included when the order is returned. The customer will be charged for any missing accessories.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.